Monday, July 30, 2012

Leaving These Rice Fields

Photobucket

I'll be leaving in less than a month. Three weeks, precisely.

I'm flying to one of my favorite countries in the world, to one of those famous countries in Europe.

I am leaving.

It's sad. It's always hard to leave things behind for something new in life. It's never been easy for anyone to simply start a new thing in life. Nevertheless, starting a university life abroad is still remarkably interesting for me.

But I am leaving.
I am leaving my hometown, my family, my best friends, my boyfriend, my dog..

However, I've had my decision. I've chosen The Netherlands as my next destination to study, to dig for new lessons, and to try new things in life.
Some people might ask me why. Some people might tell me to stay, and tell me about things my country has already had, then keep telling me that going abroad wasn't even necessary.

But I've had my decision.

And I am a person who knows how to act according to my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment