Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's Only the Beginning

Traveling (as in literally traveling) abroad has always been my biggest dream in life. Until I decided to fly and spend two weeks in this great subcontinent.

Photobucket
Taken from the majestic Jama Masjid in Old Delhi

Photobucket
This is India, exactly the one I had pictured in my head, and had really wished to see in my whole life. It's in Rishikesh, the capital of Yoga, with the strongest spiritual atmosphere along the Ganges.

Photobucket
And in Dharamsala (to be precise, it's McLeod Ganj), I finally saw everything. Staying in a guesthouse which has a balcony overlooking the mountains. Walking down to the Buddhist temple, absorbing the sense of mixed cultures and religious beliefs. Buying stuff from the Tibetan refugees' jewelry stalls. Everything. Definitely everything.

Please wait for my next posts. I've got lots of pictures to share, and stories to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment